Client: adidas | Date: November 2022
adidas, as one of the grand sponsors of the Athens Authentic Marathon, made its presence loud at the Sponsors’ Village of the Athens Authentic Marathon 2022, with an impressive booth set-up. The Sponsors’ Village took place right next to the Panathenaic Stadium for two days (12 & 13 November), welcoming all participants to “meet” the race sponsors.
The Magic Bus designed, organized & executed all the activations of the adidas booth, which aimed to activate runners, provide credibility on running & raise awareness on the adidas Runners Athens community.
The main focus of the booth design was to link the consumer with:
- The Adizero Adios Pro 3 running shoe
- The brand new adidas Ermou Store
- The AR community
All three of the above were linked via interactive activations, aiming at boosting traffic in our booth & promising a fun way to engage & connect with the brand.
The three parallel activations of the adidas booth were:
- An interactive running game was installed, where booth visitors had the chance to test & try-on the Adizero Adios Pro 3 through an interactive digital game. Their task was to collect as many Adizero Adios Pro 3 digital shoes as possible, while running.
- The adidas Wheel of Fortune enabled the crowd to test their luck and spin the wheel, in order to win adidas gifts & vouchers for the adidas Ermou store. Participants had the chance to win exclusive offers (10% & 20% off), Adizero running shoes or Free Participation for the Athens Authentic Marathon 2023, with AR Athens.
- Last but not least, the photo opportunity wall that was set-up inside the booth was giving finishers the chance to place magnets with numbers in order to form their finish time of their race, and capture a photo to upload on their So.Me.
At the same time, at the front of our booth, the AR corner was on the spotlight. An experienced member of the AR staff informed people about the adidas Runners Athens & their weekly trainings. For both days, there was a step-by-step guidance on how to sign up to the AR team through the adidas Running app, boosting our community’s sign-ups. Also, a 3-fold informative AR leaflet was given to any runner who showed interest on becoming a member of our community.
It is estimated that more than 2500 unique runners visited the adidas booth & enjoyed all of our activations during the Athens Authentic Marathon weekend!